The Internet Code
- ask permission before using the internet
- only make searches as instructed by staff
- only create content, including photos/videos, that support the tasks we are working on
- turn off my monitor/tablet and tell my teacher immediately if I accidentally find anything that make me feel uncomfortable.
- only use my school email account when directed to, by a member of staff.
- only send an email that has been approved by staff
- only send e-mails that are polite, friendly and responsible
- if using e-mails, I will only open them if it is sent from someone I know
- never give my personal details, including my name, phone number and home
- never arrange to meet anyone I do not know
- never use internet chat rooms or other forms of social media at school
- behave responsibly when using IT
- I know that my use of IT will be monitored and that my parent/carer
- I will be contacted if a member of staff is concerned about my use of e-Safety